StallionTek has been the leader in refurbished servers, networking equipment, and IT services for over 25 years. We are committed to earning your trust and becoming your primary source for any IT needs. We are tirelessly achieving these goals by offering amazing customer service, rapid delivery, and quality inspections of every part in our warehouse.
With a team that always wants what is best for the customer, and with a fully operational headquarters we earn the loyalty of both e-shoppers and distributors alike. We offer customers our time for any questions they may have related to teknology and we give them our full support to help them make any decision. Once they made that decision we professionally package and ship all products directly to the location of your choosing.
At StallionTek, we believe service truly begins after the product you ordered arrives at your doorstep. We follow through on this commitment with exceptional customer service. Our team of service associates are available via phone, e-mail and online chat to help ensure your utmost satisfaction.
We've dedicated ourselves to making sure that everyone enjoys shopping at StallionTek. We take great pride in working passionately to exceed your expectations each and every time you shop with us.
Our Standard Two-Year Warranty:
Stalliontek.com warrants that its covered refurbished servers will be free from electrical failures under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Other hardware designated as “Refurbished” or “Used” have a thirty (30) day warranty against electrical failures.
All warranties for Stalliontek.com products ("Products") shall be subject to the following:
1. Exclusive Remedy. For products confirmed to be defective, Buyer’s exclusive remedy shall be, at Stalliontek.com’s option, to either refund Buyer’s purchase price for Product as reflected in the invoice (less any rebates or discounts), or to replace Product with the same or similar products meeting the description of the returned Product as set forth on the invoice. The warranty period for replacements shall be the period remaining under the limited Warranty Period for the Product that was replaced. Stalliontek.com shall bear the cost of returning Product to Stalliontek.com’s facilities and if Stalliontek.com sends replacements, Stalliontek.com shall bear the cost of sending the replacements to Buyer’s facilities located within the continental United States.
2. Return Materials Authorization Procedure. In order to recover under this limited warranty, Buyer shall strictly comply with the following Returns Materials Authorization Procedure: a. Lodge the RMA form through by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of the alleged electrical failure of the Product covered under this Warranty. b. Attach a clear copy of the invoice and a detailed description of the Product that failed, including manufacturer part number, lot number, and the corresponding invoice number; c. Provide a detailed written failure analysis report confirming the failure; d. Properly package and return Product to Stalliontek.com within twenty (20) days of Stalliontek.com’s issuance of the Return Materials Authorization. (RMAs are void after twenty (20) days of issuance.); e. Adhere to Stalliontek.com’s return material authorization procedures then in effect.
3. Independent Testing. Stalliontek.com reserves the right to have the Product examined and tested to confirm the electrical failure and, if the failure is confirmed, the cause of such failure. Such testing shall be conclusive in determining rights under this Warranty.
4. Exclusions: Stalliontek.com makes no warranty with respect to the following: (a) Products whose failures are due to accident, abuse, improper use (including but not limited to handling, storage, installation or de-installation), negligence, problems with electrical power, or products not supplied by Stalliontek.com; (b) any Product which was modified contrary to the manufacturer’s specifications; (c) any Product that was disassembled into component parts; (d) any Product that was removed from the original products supplied by Stalliontek.com; € any Product if Buyer transferred ownership or possession of the product; (f) any Product that was shipped from the United States; or (g) any software that may be installed on Products. The warranty shall not apply to Product for which Stalliontek.com has not received timely payment in full as reflected on the invoice.
5. Non-Transferable. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original Buyer of Product and shall not extend to Buyer's affiliates, customers or any other third party. Stalliontek.com assumes no duty, express or implied, to any third party as a result of this Warranty.
6. Changes. Stalliontek.com may modify, revise or cancel its limited warranties from time to time, at its sole discretion, and such change will not affect Product ordered by Buyer prior to the date of such change.
7. DISCLAIMER. Except as specifically provided herein, STALLIONTEK.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR INTENDED PURPOSE OR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ORIGINALITY.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL STALLIONTEK.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ALLEGING NEGLIGENCE OR WORSE OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DOWNTIME COSTS OR LOSS OF USE, INCOME, DATA, PROFITS, OPPORTUNITY, OR GOODWILL) NOR SHALL STALLIONTEK.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OTHER PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT STALLIONTEK.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. STALLIONTEK.COM’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY HERE UNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SALES PRICE PAID FOR PRODUCTS.
9. Law. This warranty is governed by the laws of the state of Maryland without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event that any of the terms set forth herein is determined to be unenforceable, the other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of Stalliontek.com to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Warranty shall not be deemed a waiver of any of Stalliontek.com’s rights and shall not affect the validity of the sale or this Warranty.
What does our warranty cover?
To put it into simple terms. Our warranty covers every single part of the system. From each single component to the entire chassis and motherboard. The only thing we don’t cover is accidental damage (So don’t run your system over with a car!)
StallionTek Warranty Process
Our warranty process is designed to be simple for the customers benefit as well as to guarantee satisfaction. We will do everything possible to keep the customer satisfied by doing the following process:
1. Have a Ticket created for you, the customer, and assigned to our certified technicians’ team
2. Contact is made with the customer by a technician and documented in your special ticket
3. A technician will analyze the situation, and try to resolve the issue remotely
4. A technician will then suggest a proper solution from replacing a component to replacing a full system for the customer.
You may return any new server or component purchased from StallionTek that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. StallionTek reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
Any returned server or component that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. StallionTek will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment.