- About Us
- Price Match Guarantee
- Same Day, Free Shipping
- Warranty and Return Policy
StallionTek has been the leader in refurbished servers, networking equipment, and IT services for over 25 years. We are committed to earning your trust and becoming your primary source for any IT needs. We are tirelessly achieving these goals by offering amazing customer service, rapid delivery, and quality inspections of every part in our warehouse.
With a team that always wants what is best for the customer, and with a fully operational headquarters we earn the loyalty of both e-shoppers and distributors alike. We offer customers our time for any questions they may have related to teknology and we give them our full support to help them make any decision. Once they made that decision we professionally package and ship all products directly to the location of your choosing.
At StallionTek, we believe service truly begins after the product you ordered arrives at your doorstep. We follow through on this commitment with exceptional customer service. Our team of service associates are available via phone, e-mail and online chat to help ensure your utmost satisfaction.
We've dedicated ourselves to making sure that everyone enjoys shopping at StallionTek. We take great pride in working passionately to exceed your expectations each and every time you shop with us.
Price Match Guarantee
Stalliontek strives to offer consumers the lowest price for the goods it offers for sale. If a competitor advertises a lower price, StallionTek, subject to the following Terms and Conditions, will refund one hundred percent of the difference between the price you paid StallionTek and the competitor’s written advertised price. StallionTek has been serving consumers for over 25 years and has earned a reputation as a fair and honest retailer. When developing our Terms and Conditions, our focus is to compare "apples to apples" in determining qualified offers.
The Low Price Guarantee Policy: "If within 30 days of the date of your purchase from StallionTek, you find a lower advertised price for the "identical", brand new, "in stock" item, at a "Local Brick and Mortar" or "Authorized Online" retail competitor, StallionTek will mail you a check for 100% of the difference between the price you paid StallionTek and the "competitor’s written advertised price".
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Low Price Guarantee Policy only applies to:
The "identical" item, which means that it has the same model number, specifications and warranty as the competitor’s. To the extent the merchandise requires a service plan, all terms and conditions of the service plan, including the service provider, must be identical.".
"In stock" items which means that the item is physically located either in the competitor’s store or warehouse and available for immediate delivery or pick-up.The ads of a " Brick and Mortar" retailer which means a retail electronic and/or appliance retailer with stores physically located within a 25 mile radius of the StallionTek store where you made your purchase. Internet stores are not "local brick and mortar" retailers.
An "Authorized Online retailer" is one that is designated by the manufacturer of an item as an authorized seller of that item.
A "competitor’s written advertised price", means one dated within thirty (30) days of your purchase, showing the price you would pay for the identical item. The competitor’s advertised price will be reduced by any mail-in rebates, coupons, or any other price reduction offer at the StallionTek store. If the competitor’s advertised price includes free merchandise, the fair market value of the free merchandise will not be deducted from the competitor’s advertised price, as free merchandise does not qualify for the price match (see exclusions below).
The price you paid StallionTek is the price that appears on your StallionTek sales receipt less any sales tax and rebates, including but not limited to, manufacturer mail-in rebates, energy saving rebates, discounts and coupons, and if your purchase from us includes any free merchandise, the fair market value of the free merchandise will be deducted from the price that appears on your StallionTek sales receipt.
The StallionTek Low Price Guarantee Policy does NOT apply to the following:
- Competitors’ pricing error.
- Offers of any unauthorized sellers.
- Special order items.
- Going-out-of-business sales; Liquidation Sales; Auctions.
- One-of-a-kind merchandise offers.
- Limited quantity merchandise offers; Open-box; Clearance.
- Discontinued merchandise.
- Merchandise available for purchase from a company which requires a club membership or any form of membership of affiliation.
- Competitor’s Services, such as, installation rates, delivery rates, extended service protection plans.
- Sales tax is not included in the Low Price Guarantee calculation;
- Altered or defaced advertisements.
- Financing Promotions.
- "Bundled" offers.
- Free items.
- Advertisements that do not list the model number or other evidence that the items are identical.
- "Grey Market" goods.
- Online marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay or Alibaba.
StallionTek Store Managers make the final determination as to whether a "Low Price Guarantee" request is granted. StallionTek expressly reserves the right to limit the number of refunds.
Same Day, Free Shipping
Same Day Shipping
Thousands of items on our website ship the same business day before 2PM EST. We have the facilities to handle large-quantity orders. Our technical center can build and test hundreds of servers and components without delay daily.
We provide free standard shipping on all items within the U.S. We offer all shipping options from expedited, overnight and even international shipping to over 150 countries worldwide.
- Stallion Technology Inc has been in business for over 25 years working with trusted partners like Dell and HP to make sure that every piece of equipment that enters our warehouse meets our highest standards of quality.
- After we receive equipment, we inspect each part to ensure that there is no major damage or obvious shipping mishandling before we perform more comprehensive in-depth testing.
- We disassemble all necessary equipment then thoroughly clean each part further inspecting them to meet our Grade A standards.
- We perform diagnostic tests to ensure all parts are fully functional at maximum performance.
- Once we’ve filtered out the parts that meet our standards we update all firmware and software (if necessary). We then inventory all equipment by all relevant part numbers and store them in highly organized, climate-controlled 16,000 square feet warehouse.
- Per order, we make sure that each component is burn tested in our burn test servers and workstations, or for each system we assemble all components before checking for firmware updates and then perform a full burn test.
- We package all of our equipment correctly by using electronically safe anti-static packaging and expandable foam that molds to each machine.
Our Standard Two-Year Warranty:
Stalliontek.com warrants that its covered refurbished servers will be free from electrical failures under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Other hardware designated as “Refurbished” or “Used” have a thirty (30) day warranty against electrical failures.
All warranties for Stalliontek.com products ("Products") shall be subject to the following:
1. Exclusive Remedy. For products confirmed to be defective, Buyer’s exclusive remedy shall be, at Stalliontek.com’s option, to either refund Buyer’s purchase price for Product as reflected in the invoice (less any rebates or discounts), or to replace Product with the same or similar products meeting the description of the returned Product as set forth on the invoice. The warranty period for replacements shall be the period remaining under the limited Warranty Period for the Product that was replaced. Stalliontek.com shall bear the cost of returning Product to Stalliontek.com’s facilities and if Stalliontek.com sends replacements, Stalliontek.com shall bear the cost of sending the replacements to Buyer’s facilities located within the continental United States.
2. Return Materials Authorization Procedure. In order to recover under this limited warranty, Buyer shall strictly comply with the following Returns Materials Authorization Procedure: a. Lodge the RMA form through by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of the alleged electrical failure of the Product covered under this Warranty. b. Attach a clear copy of the invoice and a detailed description of the Product that failed, including manufacturer part number, lot number, and the corresponding invoice number; c. Provide a detailed written failure analysis report confirming the failure; d. Properly package and return Product to Stalliontek.com within twenty (20) days of Stalliontek.com’s issuance of the Return Materials Authorization. (RMAs are void after twenty (20) days of issuance.); e. Adhere to Stalliontek.com’s return material authorization procedures then in effect.
3. Independent Testing. Stalliontek.com reserves the right to have the Product examined and tested to confirm the electrical failure and, if the failure is confirmed, the cause of such failure. Such testing shall be conclusive in determining rights under this Warranty.
4. Exclusions: Stalliontek.com makes no warranty with respect to the following: (a) Products whose failures are due to accident, abuse, improper use (including but not limited to handling, storage, installation or de-installation), negligence, problems with electrical power, or products not supplied by Stalliontek.com; (b) any Product which was modified contrary to the manufacturer’s specifications; (c) any Product that was disassembled into component parts; (d) any Product that was removed from the original products supplied by Stalliontek.com; € any Product if Buyer transferred ownership or possession of the product; (f) any Product that was shipped from the United States; or (g) any software that may be installed on Products. The warranty shall not apply to Product for which Stalliontek.com has not received timely payment in full as reflected on the invoice.
5. Non-Transferable. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original Buyer of Product and shall not extend to Buyer's affiliates, customers or any other third party. Stalliontek.com assumes no duty, express or implied, to any third party as a result of this Warranty.
6. Changes. Stalliontek.com may modify, revise or cancel its limited warranties from time to time, at its sole discretion, and such change will not affect Product ordered by Buyer prior to the date of such change.
7. DISCLAIMER. Except as specifically provided herein, STALLIONTEK.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR INTENDED PURPOSE OR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ORIGINALITY.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL STALLIONTEK.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ALLEGING NEGLIGENCE OR WORSE OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DOWNTIME COSTS OR LOSS OF USE, INCOME, DATA, PROFITS, OPPORTUNITY, OR GOODWILL) NOR SHALL STALLIONTEK.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OTHER PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT STALLIONTEK.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. STALLIONTEK.COM’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY HERE UNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SALES PRICE PAID FOR PRODUCTS.
9. Law. This warranty is governed by the laws of the state of Maryland without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event that any of the terms set forth herein is determined to be unenforceable, the other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of Stalliontek.com to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Warranty shall not be deemed a waiver of any of Stalliontek.com’s rights and shall not affect the validity of the sale or this Warranty.
What does our warranty cover?
To put it into simple terms. Our warranty covers every single part of the system. From each single component to the entire chassis and motherboard. The only thing we don’t cover is accidental damage (So don’t run your system over with a car!)
StallionTek Warranty Process
Our warranty process is designed to be simple for the customers benefit as well as to guarantee satisfaction. We will do everything possible to keep the customer satisfied by doing the following process:
1. Have a Ticket created for you, the customer, and assigned to our certified technicians’ team
2. Contact is made with the customer by a technician and documented in your special ticket
3. A technician will analyze the situation, and try to resolve the issue remotely
4. A technician will then suggest a proper solution from replacing a component to replacing a full system for the customer.
5. We then pay for shipping to and from your location for both the replacement item as well as the item being replaced!
You may return any new server or component purchased from StallionTek that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. StallionTek reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
Any returned server or component that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. StallionTek will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment.
Stallion Technology works with retailers to provide the right hardware to sell at your own establishment. Configure and purchase workstations and servers to suit your business needs.
Businesses of all sizes can benefit from smooth, uninterrupted IT processes that positively impact the bottom line. You can configure Stallion Tek hardware to fit your business needs. We understand the challenges that IT departments face. Let us provide your business with the highest quality configurations to suit your needs.
We at Stallion Tek understand the challenges of a consultant's responsibility to solve your clients' technology needs. We provide a variety of configurations to fit a variety of business sizes and types. We also offer servers, workstations and other products that are customizable for your needs. Work with us and we'll assist you in finding IT solutions that work for your clients.
We offer new and refurbished servers and workstation configurations for schools, hospitals and government institutions. Before our products are shipped, we ensure that each item is sufficiently secure for industries that with sensitive data.
Stallion Technology ships internationally. We are committed to serving the international community including 150 countries worldwide.