As your small business grows you may be considering buying a new server. An in-house server network can give you quite the advantage. However, there are a few things you want to consider and perhaps research before deciding which kind of server you are going to purchase.
1. Brands- Just because a server is extremely expensive that does not mean that it is the best server out there. When you are considering buying a new server, research performance not brand name.
2. Budget- New servers and rack can be very expensive. In order to get the most bang for your buck you are going to want to shop around. We suggest saving money by purchasing a refurbished server like the ones we sell at StallionTek.
3. Management- You need to know what kind of management and maintenance the server you are buying is going to require. Just because a server seems like a steal when you first purchase it, does not mean that it isn’t going to cost you an arm and a leg down the road with repairs or regular expensive updates.
4. Space- How much space do you have available for your server setup? Just because you really want a specific server doesn’t mean that it is the most practical choice.
5. Storage- You can determine how much data storage you’ll need by knowing the number of racking servers or server blades you have.
Whatever server it is that you need StallionTek can help you. Our refurbished servers are top of the line, affordable and come with server experts who can explain to you each server’s capacity so that you can find the best one for your business.